

Miles is getting bigger and more animated everyday it seems. And on Wednesday night, this little guy surprised both me and Kyle by sleeping through the night in his crib (10:30 pm to 5:00 am). Of course I was elated, and it doesn't matter that last night he was up twice and in our bed half the night... We know now that he can do it, and that brings hope to our hearts! :)
We are all hoping to see you soon, Paula! This baby boy misses his grandma's snuggles and loving attention! I love watching you two together, how Miles coos and "talks" to you, how he watches you while you talk and sing to him. He definitely already has a special bond with you--even at only 11 weeks old.
I'm thinking of you today, dear Paula!
Love, Kristen
1 comment:
seriously that picture of Miles smiling is SO ADORABLE!! he has just become the cutest little baby, no more newborn. He is making my day..I also love that one of Wesley smiling a few posts ago..the Gough boys are so handsome!!
Post a Comment